Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spartacus goes North

Hey Friends and Followers -
The plane trip to the Northern tip is made a-okay by my friend Jack Daniels.


We arrived and found the apartment we're staying at and quickly moved to downtown Anchorage, where we found the Glacier Brewing Company where I had a beautiful Oatmeal Stout and a Raspberry Blonde.


We've seen a bit of Anchorage in these two days and I'll post more later... especially of everything I've drunk and/or eaten. I actually meet people from the competition on Tuesday night, so don't expect much crazy beardness until then (despite my own). Au revoir mes amies! The North doesn't get dark until super late and I can't help but love a night life where there's no night. I now have a valid reason for wearing my shades at "night."

3 comments: